Schedule hair cut.Check! He already got it cut and looks as sharp as ever. Gather physical/exams for registration.Check! Schedule a shopping day.We had a fabulous day spoiling Rhyse with a full day of shopping.
- Label & pack school supplies.
Schedule lunch making in planner.I set an alarm on my phone and wrote it in my planner for every Sunday afternoon. This will allow me time to decide if he is hot/cold lunch and make a trip to the store, if needed.
- Teacher's Gift: Clipboard
- Countdown to first day
- 1st Day of School cake
- Kit for Rhyse's backpack:
- wet wipes, band aids, insurance card
- Place mats for breakfast/dinner
- Backpack tag
Clothing labels.I made hanger tags for his clothes, so we can pick outfits out on Sundays. Hopefully this will be a time saver in the morning. Backpack.He actually found a Tony Hawk one that he loves! Lunchbox.Purchased the lunch box to accompany our lunchbox containers. Lunchbox containers.Purchased 4 containers off of easylunchboxes.com. No more baggies!!!
School Shoes.He actually got two, due to the BOGO sale and his awful taste on the first pair. Jeans.Got to love Old Navy's $10 jean sale!!!
- 1st day of school shirt
- Homework Caddy
- Schedule for days of week
- School memorabilia tote
- Morning/evening routine
- Family message center
- Update family calender
- Update family binder
- Carve out a spot for school papers
- Create a spot in fridge/pantry for lunch supplies
- Lunch Ideas
- School Printable: lunch money/notes
- Lunchbox notes
- Kindergarten sign for pictures
- Get to know you/get to know me tags
- How was your day printable
- Lunch menu planner
- Write letter to Rhyse on first day
- Back to school fairy: Outfit/book
- Photo checklist
- When I grow up
- Write name
- Printable "K" sign
- Speech bubble
- Kindergarten with sidewalk chalk
- List of favorites