Something free & fun with the kids. We had their cousin stay the night Saturday and had a family movie night. Sunday Rhyse went with my parents to the cabin - one of his all time favorite places!
- Valentine's day photo shoot. Ugh. Still no.
- Three tooth fairy pillows. I was low on patience this weekend, so I didn't even attempt the sewing machine.
- Pallet coffee table. We started on this. Hubby decided he'd rather just build his own pallet's then use other ones. Now we need to make a trip to the lumber store for wood.
- Move sconces in living room. I left most living room tasks for this week.
Touch up paint in hall. Check!!
- Finish Lucy's glider. Half check. The painting of the glider is done, as well as the seam ripping of the old upholstery. Still need to sew the new. Again, no patience.
Stencils in Lucy's room.Check!! And utter fail. I give up on the stencils. It's so hard to do with plastered walls and honestly, the stencils were a little small anyway.
- TV Outlet cover in toy room.
- Vinyl on Lucy's trash can.
- March planning & budget.
- Sort paperwork.
Clean out vehicles.Check!! Even better? Hubby did it!!
Taxes.Check!! I just have one question to call on before we can drop them off.
- Lower crib mattress.
- Finish cleaning downstairs.
- Scrub upstairs floors -- kitchen and bathroom.
Lent Check In: I did, in fact, spend $8 this weekend, to go to the movie. I took it out of my craft fund (which I haven't spent any money out of yet).