- Finish 3 toothfairy pillows.
- Take Valentine's Pictures of the kids.
- Make a Chicago folder for our mini-vacation in May.
- Experiment with making a pillowcase dress.
- Do something fun with the kids. Maybe indoor swimming, a movie, bowling...something!
- Host an "It Works! Body Fat Wrap" Party with my mom.
- Work on completing my Bill Binder. (This includes making a budget, which I've been avoiding.)
- File my coupons.
- Finish and deliver our taxes.
- Upload our January 2012 pictures to get developed.
- Schedule Lucy's first birthday pictures.
- Re-upholster Lucy's glider. (Or attempt to, anyway..)
- Make a pallet coffee table for livingroom. (Hubby's weekend chore)
- Start organizing storage and pool room.
- Host an SYC event to interview teens on Internet Safety for an upcoming video with the local telephone company.
What's your weekend checklist look like?!